To apply for a PhD position in the Laboratory for Temporal Logic you must:
- Be a self-motivated, dedicated, and intellectually-curious individual willing to follow the Guidelines of the Laboratory
- Be admitted to one of the following graduate programs at ISU: Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science, Computer and Electrical Engineering
- Email an updated CV and research statement to the PI (firstname.lastname@example.org). A good time to do this would be after earning an ‘A’ in Applied Formal Methods (offered every Fall semester), or a similar course.
The following funded PhD positions are available:
- PhD position related to System Health Management, including novel extensions of R2U2 for space applications
- PhD position related to Symbolic Model Checking techniques, including temporal logic encoding for model checking and specification debugging, and novel extensions relating to the nuXmv and ABC model checkers; case studies in both air and space applications