Explore Available Postdoc Positions.
To apply for a Postdoc position in the Laboratory for Temporal Logic you must:
- Have an earned PhD in Computer Science or a related subject at the time you start the position;
- Be fluent in English, and have good abilities to work in an international setting;
- Email an updated CV, with three references and a cover letter to the PI (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to Apply to ISU?
The official application for a Postdoc position at Iowa State University, and the online form to use, can be found at
* Please email email@example.com upon submission of an application.
The position is initially offered for one or two years, with opportunities for extensions. Salary and benefits at ISU are competitive and commiserate with experience. There are flexible options for remote work due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Available Postdoc Positions
- Research related to Specification Logics and Runtime Verification, including novel extensions of R2U2. See award abstract here.
- Research related to Symbolic Model Checking techniques, including novel model checking algorithms and encodings. See award abstract here.
- If desired, there are several opportunities for growing the teaching section of the postdoc’s CV; please specify if you want to explore this option. Possible courses for teaching experiences include a junior-level undergraduate C programming course on robust software engineering practices, numerical algorithms, and good code documentation in LaTeX; or an advanced course in Applied Formal Methods. ISU Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning offers many opportunities for postdocs to learn state-of-the-art teaching best-practices. The ISU Center for Communication Excellence offers individualized training in written and oral communication skills to improve the quality of papers, proposals, and oral presentations. This is an excellent opportunity to enhance a CV for future academic positions.